Gaming Addiction Rehab Center in Pune
Are you looking for the Gaming Addiction Rehab Center in Pune? Digidetox is the best Gaming Addiction Rehab Center in Pune. The amount of time you spend gaming might seem fine to you. But if people close to you say it’s too much, it might be time to think about cutting back.
If you’re a parent who’s concerned about the amount of time your child spends gaming, look at how well they are doing at school and with friends. Having good grades and a good relationship with parents are signs that a child’s video gaming is unlikely to be a problem.
Someone addicted to video games will often avoid sleeping or eating proper meals to continue gaming. While the short-term effects of this may include hunger and fatigue, it could eventually lead to a sleep disorder or diet-related health issues. Similarly, those who isolate themselves from others to play video games may miss out on family events, outings with friends, or other events in the short term. If this continues to be a pattern for a long period, however, addicts might find themselves without any friends at all.
Some of the emotional signs or symptoms of video game addiction include:
- Feelings of restlessness and/or irritability when unable to play
- Preoccupation with thoughts of previous online activity or anticipation of the next online session
- Lying to friends or family members regarding the amount of time spent playing
- Isolation from others to spend more time gaming
To keep the amount of time spent gaming under control, try these tips for adults and kids alike:
- Set time limits for play and stick to them.
- Keep phones and other gadgets out of the bedroom so you won’t play into the night.
- Do other activities every day, including exercise. This will lower the health risks of sitting and playing for long periods.
What is Digi-Detox?
Someone with an addiction to the Internet, games or social media may find themselves compelled to use this media constantly. They spend far too much time reading Facebook feeds, checking out others’ profiles, gaming, or clicking through images. The best thing that you can do is learn to live without it. This doesn’t mean abandoning social media, it just means spending some time away from it completely. This is called digital detox.